UVMax® Solid Surface
Turn Wood Into Stone
UVMax® Solid Surface gives MDF the look of a solid surface material with all the benefits of UV powder coating. Our multi-color speckled finishes mimic those of stone surfaces.
You can request a sample here!
Maximize your design possibilities for your next project. UV-cured powder coating is an excellent finish for bullnose, radiused and waterfall edges, built up components and cutouts and contours.
- A seamless finish that flows smoothly over complex shapes.
- No edgebanding here- only 360° coverage for any component, three-dimensional or not.
Sustainable Process and Materials
A green coating that’s ideal for projects where sustainable materials are key. Read more about our green practices here.
- VOC and PVC FREE, no solvents or HAP (hazardous air pollutants)
- SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative) certified MDF and CARB (California Air Resources Board) phase I and II compliant
- 100% recycled wood content
When Durability Matters
UV (Ultraviolet) curing is instantaneous, resulting in a highly durable finish with superior wear characteristics.
- Strong cross-linked photopolymer bonded finish
- Stain and scratch resistant with an easy to clean surface
- No cracking at 35″ (NEMA ball drop test)
Need more technical specs? See the data here.
Efficient Manufacturing and Process
We manufacture and finish custom components based on your specifications. A fast, cost-effective and worry free process!
- Single step process- raw component to finished part in 20 minutes!
- Lower energy consumption and a faster process
- Smaller manufacturing footprint
See our manufacturing process in action by watching our video.