Sleek, Shiny, Sophisticated
UVMax® Gloss is our newest line of UV curable powder coatings for MDF. This finish gives MDF the look of a multiple coat lacquer in a single process. This one coat, single step high gloss finish eliminates the need for primers, multiple coats and extra labor that most other finishing processes require which saves both time and money.
We recommend UVMax® Gloss for vertical surfaces however, based on the project it can and has been used in other instances. Please call us to discuss further.
Suggested Uses: Store fixture and display components, shelving, office furniture components, healthcare components, wall panels, educational furniture
Due to our coating process for high gloss, this can only be used as an A/C finish, (full face finish with sides coated).
Maximize your design possibilities for your next project. UV-cured powder coating is an excellent finish for bullnose, radiused and waterfall edges, built up components and cut-outs and contours.
- A seamless finish that flows smoothly over complex shapes.
- No edgebanding here- only 360° coverage for any component, three-dimensional or not.
Sustainable Process and Materials
A green coating that’s ideal for projects where sustainable materials are key. Read more about our green practices here.
- VOC and PVC FREE, no solvents or HAP (hazardous air pollutants)
- SFI (Sustainable Forest Initiative) certified MDF and CARB (California Air Resources Board) phase I and II compliant
- 100% recycled wood content
When Durability Matters
UV (Ultraviolet) curing is instantaneous, resulting in a highly durable finish with superior wear characteristics.
- Strong cross-linked photopolymer bonded finish
- Stain and scratch resistant with an easy to clean surface
- No cracking at 35″ (NEMA ball drop test)
Need more technical specs? See the data here.
Efficient Manufacturing and Process
We manufacture and finish custom components based on your specifications. A fast, cost-effective and worry free process!
- Single step process- raw component to finished part in 20 minutes!
- Lower energy consumption and a faster process
- Smaller manufacturing footprint
See our manufacturing process in action by watching our video.